We would appreciate your prayers as we fly to Nairobi via London tonight (January 9) arriving Saturday Jan 10th at 10pm.
Stacey begins teaching the Trauma a Healing Advanced Equipping Session Monday morning Jan 12th thru Friday the 16th during the day and meeting folks in the evenings. Mark will be meeting with SIM team members and offering Chaplain care and mediation all week We will also help out with conducting some team workshops the 16th and 19th. Late next week the 21-25th we accompany the SIM SSudan to their Spiritual Life Retreat. Pray for spiritual renewal, reconciliation,and growth for each missionary. Many are weary from living and working in tough environments. Pray that we will be able to offer encouragement and care.
Please also pray for our children here in the US and their granddad staying with them.Stacey will return to the US on Jan 26th and Mark will travel on to Ethiopia Jan 27- Feb 8 then Turkey til the 16th when he will fly home.
Thank you for praying!
RECEIVE UPDATES BY EMAIL:
- Time to Travel January 9, 2015
- from Our Family to Yours… December 21, 2014
- A Gift That Keeps Giving December 8, 2014
- They Know Me Here November 1, 2014
- Overflowing with Hope October 12, 2014
- Settled August 30, 2014
- To This You Were Called July 29, 2014
- To Be Honest July 21, 2014
- “I Thought I Would Kill Them All!” June 8, 2014
- Serving the Saints May 26, 2014
- “I Think My Life Will Be Changed Forever…” April 23, 2014
- Healing The Wounds of Trauma March 29, 2014
- Why Do We Love Homeschooling? March 13, 2014
- Grace abounding… March 3, 2014
- This past month in pictures…(updated) January 30, 2014
- Portable Homes January 20, 2014
- Staying the Course January 4, 2014
- SIM Evacuates Amidst Escalating Crisis January 4, 2014
- South Sudan SIM missionary evacuation. December 24, 2013
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas! December 5, 2013